Chatters-Existency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Love

Go down

An Online Love Empty An Online Love

Post by _-=[xxxshinxxx]=-_ Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 pm

An Online Love
by Anonymous

I was in a chat room, as most online romances happen. I had been on the Internet and chatting for almost three years. I was bored one afternoon, so I decided to go into a chat room. I had been in this particular room many times before, and met some very interesting people in it. While I was in there, I noticed two guys talking. One was married and had kids, and the other was asking questions like what is was like to be a father, etc. I was most interested in him, he sounded so sweet. So I decided to start chatting with him. We didn't get to chat long, because of the 6-hour time difference, but it was a wonderful chat. He was a few years older than me, but I figured age didn't matter if we have a good chat.

We got to talking about many things, mostly music though. Before he had to leave he gave me his e-mail address and I gave him my AOL Instant Messenger screen name. A few days later while I was online someone IM,d me, and it was him. He told me who it was and we started chatting. Like most people, we had many things in common. We had similar views on life, etc.

After many more conversations, I realized I was really starting to like this guy. I had promised myself before that it's just not right for people over the Internet to be "in love," and that I'd never do such a thing. It just didn't seem right to me. Since, I thought, you never knew whom you are really talking to. Well, my opinions started to change, very quickly too.

Weeks later our relationship really started to get serious. I almost felt ashamed at first, because it was on the Internet, but I don't worry about it now. All I have to say is that I have never loved someone so much before. Whoever says you can't love online, obviously hasn't.
_-=[xxxshinxxx]=-_
_-=[xxxshinxxx]=-_
A.D.M.I.N.I.S.T.R.A.T.O.R

Back to top Go down